About Palava City by Lodha group
Palava isn't just made of dreams and promises, it is a buzzing and vibrant city even today.
- The Lodha World School is operational with over 550 students enrolled. Pawar International School is set to open shortly.
- Two grand clubhouses are already operational
- A 5-Lakh square feet Palava city mall will be opening soon
- Palava enjoys 24x7 power and water supply (unlike surrounding regions like Thane and Navi Mumbai)
- Eco-friendly transport services for residents to and nearby suburban railway stations is operational
WORLD CLASS LIFESTYLE
Palava provides a host of city amenities that is unmatched by any real estate development anywhere in India.
- A 3.5 kilometre riverfront and a spectacular lakefront promenade
- A 100-acre central park
- Commercial Business District, world class university, over 20 high-quality schools
- An Olympic Sports centre an iconic Centre for Arts & Culture
- A 9-hole golf course, over 25 ultramodern clubhouses
- Sophisticated healthcare facilities with multiple hospitals
LARGER LIFETIME SAVING
Capital Appreciation for quality real estate: Real estate prices in Palava have tripled since 2009. A growth of 15% per annum, translates to over Rs. 5,00,000 per annum (calculated on the basis of a 1BHK apartment).
Increase in wages and productivity:
Most citizens will be able to walk to work, reducing their commute time and inceasing their productivity. This could lead to a 8-10% increase in wages (Rs 80,000-1,00,000 per annum).
Reduction in annual expenses:
Homeowners can expect to save about Rs 4,00,000 per annum on a range of expenses by living at Palava.